From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Vortex motor delivers powerful grinding action and helps reduce jams.
- Universal Xpress Mount & Fast Track enhanced features for easy installation.
- SoundShield designed to help deaden sound.
- Comes with pre-installed power cord; cord easily removes for optional hardwiring.
Moen GT75C 3/4 HP Garbage Disposal
with Fast Track Technology
Tackle everyday food scraps and keep your sink clean with the Moen GT33C 3/4 HP Garbage Disposal. This dependable garbage disposal delivers fast grinding action up to 2,700 RPM with the high-speed Vortex permanent magnet motor. Installation is simplified with Fast Track enhanced features and the Universal Xpress Mount system which fits all Moen and most three-bolt mounting assemblies. The compact, streamlined design helps save space beneath your sink without sacrificing power.
What’s in the Box
- Moen GT75C 3/4 HP Garbage Disposal with Universal Xpress mount assembly
- Simple Snap Tool
- Unjamming wrench
- Pre-installed power cord
- Removable splash guard
- Drain elbow
- Brushed stainless sink flange
- Drain stopper
Fast Track Installation Technology
Powered by a High-Speed Vortex Motor
The vortex motor is the powerhouse behind the GT75C Garbage Disposal’s exceptional grinding action. The permanent magnet motor operates at full speed the moment it is powered, similar to many power tools. With speeds up to 2,700 RPM, the high-performance permanent magnet motor is designed to help reduce jamming.
Compatible with all Moen & most three-bolt mounting assemblies, the Universal Xpress Mount is quick and easy to install. Simply position the garbage disposal, twist it, and lock it into place. Fast Track enhanced features include a simple snap tool and easy open dishwasher inlet for a faster install ideal for Pros and consumers alike. The compact, lighter weight design also makes for easier installation and frees up valuable space under your sink.
Performance You Can Trust Above the Sink and Below
Moen is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of plumbing supplies, faucets, showerheads, disposals and more. From finishes that are guaranteed to last a lifetime, to faucets that perfectly balance your water pressure, Moen sets the standard for exceptional performance and reliable, innovative design. For DIY enthusiasts and professionals alike, Moen products deliver performance you can trust–above the sink and below.
Moen has engineered the GT75C disposal to have a compact design that is lighter weight that most garbage disposals on the market. Guaranteeing an easy installation and freeing up valuable space under your sink.
- 3/4 Horsepower
- 2,700 RPM
- 9.25 lbs, 13-3/8″ height, 6-1/2″ width
- 1-1/2” drain connection size
- 7/8” dishwasher connection size
- ½” maximum sink thickness
- Compatible with most 3-bolt mounting assemblies
- 4-year limited warranty
Exceptional Engineering Broken Down.
- Continuous Feed –Continuous grinding breaks down everyday kitchen scraps as long as the unit is powered on.
- Universal Xpress Mount –Fits all Moen and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies
- Jams Less –2,700 RPM speed finely grinds food scraps to help reduce jams.
- Vortex Motor –3/4 HP High-speed permanent magnet motor provides fast, powerful grinding to tackle tough kitchen scraps.
- SoundShield –Designed to help deaden the sound levels of the powerful disposal motor at work.
- Power Cord Included –Save time and money with our pre-installed power cord. No need to hard wire or purchase cord separately.
|Moen GT33C 1/3 HP Garbage Disposal||Moen GT50C 1/2 HP Garbage Disposal||Moen GX50C GX Series 1/2 HP Garbage Disposal||Moen GT75C 3/4 HP Garbage Disposal||Moen GXS75C GX Series 3/4 HP Garbage Disposal||Moen GX75C GX Series 3/4 HP Garbage Disposal|
|Vortex Motor||1900 RPM||2600 RPM||2600 RPM||2700 RPM||2700 RPM||2700 RPM|
|Power Cord Included||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Horsepower||1/3 HP||1/2 HP||1/2 HP||3/4 HP||3/4 HP||3/4 HP|
|Sink Drain Flange Finish||Brushed Stainless Steel||Brushed Stainless Steel||Polished Stainless Steel||Brushed Stainless Steel||Galvanized Steel||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Stainless Steel Grind Component||Turntable only||Turntable only||✓||Turntable only||✓||✓|
|Limited Warranty (with in-home service)||2-year||3-year||4-year||5-year||5-year||6-year|